Friday, August 31, 2012

Hug your babies.

I haven't posted in here in a long time, but recent events have made me remember why I started this blog.  For an outlet, to share my life stories and just get what's in my head...out of my head.

 Last week, a friend of mine found out her precious baby growing inside of her, had passed.  She was 3 days to her due date. 
She was induced and delivered her beautiful sleeping angel, Gia.  
She shared a picture, I wish I could share with you here.  The raw emotion in the image is overwhelming, devastating and beautiful.  A saddened mother, with her sleeping baby in her arms. :(

The most incredible part of this story is how strong she's been.  How thoughtful she's been to others problems.  Her soul is so beautiful.  I can only hope that if I ever have tragedy, I can find the beauty in life and continue to care for others so wholeheartedly.

My heart aches for her and her precious angel. 

Hug your babies.  Life is too short. 

1 comment: